Features:- Download and run "on-the-fly" the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you're working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software it's also removed.
Note: there are 3 tools that aren't portable, those are marked with an [ i ] (stands for "installer");
- Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % of use; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; amount of free space left in C:\ partition; Windows edition and install date.
- Allows you to add your own favorite tools to the program;
- Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete;
- Allows you to save notes about the repair process;
- Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools;
- "Unattended fix" option, automatically performs: malware removal, system cleaning and repair and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
Disclaimer (read carefully):
By running Windows Repair Toolbox you accept COMPLETE responsibility for ANYTHING that happens. This tool has ZERO WARRANTY for any purpose. Run it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All 3rd-party tools you might download using Windows Repair Toolbox belong to their respective owners and authors, and are bound by their respective licences. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine if you have the rights to use those 3rd-party tools in whatever environment you use this software.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4, internet connection, Windows XP to 10.
Click to download the latest version of WRT (1,93 MB)
Program version: 220.127.116.11 (20.09.2016)
Definitions version: 18.104.22.168 (28.09.2016)
Windows Repair Toolbox is free to use but if you would like to make a donation you can click bellow